Purchasing has provided images, quantity details and prices to help buyers make a decision on the surplus goods for sale. The steps below guide buyers through the process. The College reserves the right to reject any or all offers.
Update on Castlegar sale
Items 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11 listed on the Castlegar Surplus Sales form had sold by Monday, April 29.
How to make an offer
- Review the Surplus Goods For Sale Photos document.
- Use the Surplus Goods For Sale document, which lists all items, quantities and prices to make an offer. Complete, sign, seal and return the order form in an envelope bearing the item code number and closing date to Purchasing.
- Bring cash only. Exact amounts are required as staff don't have petty cash. Purchases are subject to tax.
- Contact the Purchasing Department at 365-1209 to arrange an inspection.
- Load and transport purchases yourself.
- Remove all goods within 10 days of purchase, although two days is preferred.
The sale will continue until all items are gone.