Last Month of Specials Before Summer Menu
The Winter Semester is winding down and it's your last month to taste the wonderful specials being offered at the Castlegar Campus (Ripple Cafe) and Silver King Campus (Glacier Cafe).
Starting May 1st the cafeteria on both of the Selkirk College campuses will switch to the summer menus, so take advantage while you can. Click onto the below attachments to see what is being offered at both locations.
Starting May 1st the summer menus will include the following items:
- Breakfast sandwiches
- Fresh baking (muffins, croissants, cinnamon buns, danish, sausage rolls, samosas, pizza pretzels)
- Fresh sandwiches to go
- Soup of the day (one only)
- Salad bar
- Daily lunch special
- Coffee, tea and assorted cold drinks
The summer hours for the cafeterias are as follows:
- Ripple Cafe and Glacier Cafe: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tenth Street Cafeteria: Closed
- Tenth Street Bistro: Thursday to Friday (during exam week only)
The Glacier Cafe will remain open until June 30 and the Ripple Cafe will remain open until July 15.