Silver King Campus cash and carry surplus sale is on
The Silver King Campus is now also holding a cash and carry surplus furniture sale. Couches, tables, desks are amongst the 11 items on offer. The sale is on a first-come, first-served, exact cash only, carry out basis. Details of what is available, how to purchase, and removal requirements are outlined below.
Make your Silver King offer on this Silver King Campus Surplus Sale form (PDF). This form contains images and prices to help you decide. Remember all accepted sales require exact cash and prompt removal by the buyer.
How to make an offer
The steps below guide buyers through the process.
- Review the sales document.
- Use the correct form - campus- and sale- specific - to make your offer.
- Complete, sign, seal and return the order form in an envelope bearing the item code number and closing date to Purchasing.
Once you have been notified, bring exact cash only. Staff don't have petty cash. Purchases are subject to tax.
The sales will continue until all items are gone.
- Contact the Purchasing Department at 365-1209 to arrange an inspection.
- Be prepared to load and transport purchases yourself.
- Remove all goods within 10 days of purchase, although two days is preferred.
Best offer goods for sale
Castegar surplus sale update
The college reserves the right to reject any or all offers.