Submission deadline for research applications to be reviewed by the REC-HS will be eight days before the next REC-HS meeting. Student research projects will be expedited. The REC-HS requires that research applicants have read Policy 8700 prior to application.
- February 7, March 13, April 10, May 8 and June 12.
- Paula Vaananen, chair of the REC-HS, is the primary resource for faculty/ students seeking advice or information relating to research applications.
- Tyanna Popoff, Administrative Support, is the contact person for faculty/students seeking forms relating to research applications and the contact for forms submissions.
Submission & Review Procedure
An electronic copy of each completed form must be sent by email to the administrative contact Tyanna Popoff by the submission deadline (eight days prior to scheduled meeting);
- A hard copy (paper) of Form A.1 (cover), signed by the principal investigator and by the school chair, must be sent to the administrative contact Tyanna Popoff .
- In order for the REC-HS to review a research application, the signed hard copy must be received by the administrative contact before the REC-HS meeting.It is the responsibility of the Principal Investigator to ensure the hard copy is received in time.