Perfect Opportunity to Dialogue with Angus Graeme
Selkirk College President Angus Graeme will take part in eight information sessions in the Fall. Starting on the Castlegar Campus on October 19, the sessions are an important part of the calendar year and all employees are encouraged to attend.
“I look forward to these sessions because it’s an opportunity to share information and hear questions from employees,” says Graeme.
Selkirk College President Angus Graeme spent a busy opening week helping welcome students to the 2017-2018 academic year.
These meetings are to update staff about the current context of the college, where we are at with major projects, but most importantly to field questions about issues on peoples’ minds. It’s a vital aspect of communication in the institution.
The sessions are as follows:
- Castlegar Campus – Thursday, October 19 from noon to 1 p.m. in Room S113
- Trail Campus – Monday, October 23 from noon to 1 p.m. in Room 115
- Silver King Campus – Wednesday, October 25 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Room 16
- Grand Forks Learning Centre – Wednesday, October 25 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Victoria Street Campus – Thursday, October 26 from noon to 1 p.m. in Room 310
- Tenth Street Campus – Thursday, October 26 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Room P303
- Nakusp Learning Centre – Wednesday, November 8 from 11 a.m. to noon
- Kaslo Learning Centre – Wednesday, November 8 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
If you have any questions about the President Information Sessions please contact Catherine Harder at extension 21225 or via email.