Calling all beginner to advanced golfers interested in taking advantage of CPGA pro instructors' knowledge and skills at this summer's Golf Camps in Castlegar. Day and Residence camps run from July 15 - 19, and include on- and off-course skill development including virtual and video training.
CPGA Professionals Denny McArthur, Pat Biln and Noel Veitch will share their experiences and tips. The instructors will give training on the short, long and mental games; specialty shots; rules and etiquette. The Golf Camps include gifts such as signature golf balls, tees, a golf shirt and meals.
- 24+ hours of on/off course training
- two 9-hole rounds and one 18-hole round
- virtual computerized swing analysis
- video analysis
- mental training, history of the game, strategy, course management
- specialized swing instruction including tough lies, trouble shots
Day Camp Registration and Fees
- Time: Monday to Friday - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Cost: $320 ($350 after May 15)
- Includes: Lunch, golf shirt, golf balls and tees
Residence Camp Registration and Fees
- Time: Monday to Friday - starting at 9:00 am
- Cost: $520 ($550 after May 15)
- Includes: Lodging (classrooms in gymnasium), 24-hour supervision, evening activities and all meals
Residence campers are required to bring a sleeping bag, pillow, foamy and all necessary personal clothing and toiletries.