2012 KAST Award Semi-Finalists
The West Kootenay-Boundary region is full of innovative entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations which have the passion to dream, the courage to pursue those dreams and the dogged determination and willingness to sacrifice what many would not to drive those dream into reality. (quoted from KAST announcement).
Listed below are the nominees with a strong Selkirk connection:
- Dr. Delia Roberts - Selkirk College - Nelson - Biology instructor in UAS
- Cam Shute - G3 Genuine Guide Gear - Nelson - Former Engineering instructor in UAS.
- Lone Sheep Publishing – Rossland - Adrian Barnes - English and Creative Writing instructor in UAS
- School of the Arts at Selkirk College – Nelson - Selkirk's newest School.
- Selkirk Geospatial Research Centre – Castlegar - Selkirk's oldest research centre.