Students and Staff Reflect on a Great Year
Students and staff at the Selkirk College Trail Campus gathered for a semester ending barbecue earlier this month.
The courtyard at the historic campus was filled with great food, laughter and inspirational learners.
Students, faculty and staff gathered at the Selkirk College Trail Campus on a beautiful April afternoon to celebrate successes and accomplishments.
School of Academic Upgrading & Development Instructor Ellie Knight provided those in attendance with some highlights of student success in the 2015-2016 school year. These highlights included:
- 3 Adult Graduate Diploma recipients
- 1 student completed the IBDE program (web design course)
- 1 Grade 10 completion
- 1 Fundamental level completion
- 5 Recipients of the Lower Columbia Stepping Out bursary
- 2 students accepted to the Health Care Assistant program
- 2 students accepted to Rural Pre-Med
- Other Trail students continuing studies in Power Engineering, Carpentry, the IBDE program, Nursing, TESOL, and UAS.
Find out more about the Trail Campus and join us on Twitter.