Great Opportunity to Discuss Issues and Opportunities
An important part of the Selkirk College calendar year is the annual information sessions conducted by President Angus Graeme. These sessions are a great opportunity to sit down with our president to an update and engage in discussion.
Selkirk College President Angus Graeme at this year's SCOPE Awards ceremony on the Castlegar Campus.
All staff should take the time to attend on their home campus. The sessions will take place over the next few weeks.
- Castlegar Campus, room S-113 on Thursday, October 13th, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Victoria Street Campus, room 310 on Thursday, October 27th at Noon - 1 p.m.
- Tenth Street Campus, room PAT 303 on Thursday, October 27th at 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Trail Campus, room 115 on Tuesday, November 8th at Noon - 1 p.m.
- Silver King Campus, room 115 on Wednesday, November 9th at 11:30 - 12:30 p.m.
- Grand Forks Learning Centre on Wednesday, November 9th at 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Nakusp Learning Centre on Thursday, November 17th at Noon - 1 p.m.
- Kaslo Learning Centre on Thursday, November 17th at 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Please come out and help provide your input into Selkirk College’s future.