Annual Tour of Campuses Begins in October
Selkirk College President Angus Graeme will be holding his regular staff information meetings starting in early October and ending in November. Hitting all campuses, Graeme encourages all staff to come out and spend some time finding about the latest happenings at the college.
These sessions are informal and questions are encouraged.
Come and spend an hour with Selkirk College President Angus Graeme to get the latest information.
As we head into the busy time of the year, these meetings are an important opportunity for staff to get face-to-face updates from the president. He will answer any questions and receive any feedback.
The dates, times and locations are as follows:
- October 8: Silver King Campus – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Room 16)
- October 8: Tenth Street Campus – 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (P-307)
- October 13: Trail Campus – 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. (Room 208)
- October 19: Castlegar Campus – noon to 1:00 p.m. (S-113)
- October 20: Victoria Street Campus – noon to 1:00 p.m. (Room 311)
- November 9: Grand Forks Learning Centre – 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- November 10: Kaslo Learning Centre – 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- November 12: Nakusp Learning Centre – 11:00 a.m. to noon
Please mark the date and time of Graeme’s visit in your calendar to ensure you don’t miss out on this important element of strengthening our college community.