Announcement on Applicant
The Teaching and Learning Institute - Innovation Fund would like to announce the successful applicants for the fund as well as upcoming related workshops.
Applied Research Grants Awarded
- Tyler Ballam – Internationalization
- Shannon Shah – Transitioning to Computer-based Assessment
- Carol Andrews – Involving Students in Community-based Research Jose Padilla – Indigenization of Courses
Innovation Grants Awarded
- Snauewert – digital capture of flipchart paper
- VanderGaast – document camera for recording and projecting demos and IPAD for music instructor to digitally share music with students
Applied Research Workshops Open to All Staff
- 10-2 p.m. January 20th, Castlegar Developing Your Research Question
- February 12, 2014, Castlegar, Collecting and Analyzing Your Data (two part workshop at Discovery Day)
RSVP if you want to attend!
Photo: Head in forefront Danielle Cossarini, to the left Jesper Nielsen, Carol Andrews, Todd Solarik, Brendan Wilson, Jane Green, (can't see her but Sue Hackett), Deb Wandler, Tyler Ballam and Coby VanderGaast.