Angus Graeme to Visit All Campuses
Selkirk College President Angus Graeme will be holding his regular staff information meetings during the month of October. All staff is encouraged to come out and spend some time finding out the latest and asking questions.
“As we head into another busy fall, these meetings are an important opportunity for me to provide in-person updates for employees, to answer any questions or concerns, and receive feedback,” says Graeme.
President Angus Graeme is encouraging staff to come out to the upcoming meetings to hear information and ask questions.
Please mark the date in your calendar and plan to attend these important and informative meetings on your campus. The schedule is as follows:
- October 6: Silver King Campus – Room 16 @ 11:30 a.m.
- October 6: Tenth Street Campus – Room P103 @ 3:00 p.m.
- October 7: Castlegar Campus – Room S113 @ 12:00 p.m.
- October 9: Grand Forks Campus - @ 11:45 a.m.
- October 14: Kootenay Studio Arts Campus – Room 311 at 12:00 p.m.
- October 15: Trail Campus – Room 115 @ 11:30 a.m.
- October 16: Nakusp Extension Centre - @ 11:00 a.m.
- October 16: Kaslo Extension Centre - @ 2:45 p.m.