Annual Event Invites All Employees, Retirees and Families to Get Into the Spirit
Do you have children, nieces, nephews, or grandchildren who would like to attend the college-wide Children's Winter Holiday Party at the Castlegar Campus? If so, please keep reading.
The Children's Winter Holiday Party is open to all Selkirk College employees, retirees, and their families, regardless of home campus, union affiliation (or lack thereof). It will take place on Saturday, December 6, 2014, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 pm in the Pit.
Here's how to participate:
1) By Friday, November 28 please RSVP by emailing Linda Harwood the following event-planning information:
- the names of all attendees(including kids, parents, grandparents, guardians), and the children's ages.
- the names of any "elves" (i.e. a child 12 years of age or older who would like to assist the younger kids at any of the craft tables.)
2) By Wednesday, December 4 please drop off a clearly labelled gift from Santa for your child/children (valued under $30) to Leanne Reitan in the G-wing Renewable Resources Equipment Room.
3) Santa has requested each child bring a donation for the Students' Association food hampers.
Crafts, live music, entertainment, food and drinks will be supplied by the College. Santa will be arriving via fire truck again this year. Happy holidays!