Two Seminars to Choose From
For those Selkirk College employees who are PPWC members, below you will find an important letter from the Municipal Pension Plan. Please take a look at this important information. For employees who contribute to the College Pension Plan (Exempt, SCFA and BCGEU), there will be information provided in the coming weeks.
To Municipal Pension Plan employers:
The winter schedule for the Municipal Pension Plan free member seminars is live! We are excited to get the seminar season going. Please help us promote these valuable seminars by letting your members know that registration is now open online.
The two seminars:
- Your Pension, Your Future (1½ hours), for new and mid-career plan members.
- Thinking About Retiring (2 hours), for members within five years of retirement.
All plan members, including those receiving long-term disability benefits, are welcome.
To view the schedule or register:
- Go to mpp.pensionsbc.ca
- Click on Resources
- Click on Pension Information Seminars
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members are responsible for their own travel and associated costs.
- We can come to your workplace to host Your Pension Your Future or Thinking About Retiring seminars. To request a seminar, simply fill out and return the Pension Information Seminar Request form (available in the employer secure site) to us.
Client Education Program | Pension Corporation