For Those Contributing to the College Pension

Member Benefit Statements have been mailed through the internal mail and externally.

If you receive your statement through internal mail, please check your home address on the statement. If your address is not current with the Pension Corporation, please go onto the pension site to update it. It's actually a very informative site. You can even get an estimate of what your pension will be in the future while inputting different scenarios.

The website is ( Click on the College Pension tab. If you have never logged into "My Account"you will need to register. When you select logon, it will take you to a page that allows you to enter a username/password or click under "New to My Account" to register. There is a unique ID number in your benefit statement that you will need to complete this process.

 Hand and money