Book Your Table for This Year's Open House!
Selkirk College is hosting the annual Open House in-person! This year's event will be on Saturday, November 5, from 10 am to 1 pm, at The Pit on the Castlegar Campus. To register, complete the participation form by October 7.
The Open House is a chance to open our doors to the public and let the community explore what Selkirk College has to offer.
Each program area will have an information table set up in The Pit that will be staffed by a representative who can answer specific questions about programs, career outcomes, admission and transfers.
Schools, programs and services are responsible for organizing and staffing their own table. You are encouraged to stage and dress up your table with props or provide other interactive and engaging activities.
Set-Up Time: 8:30–9:30 am
- A Selkirk College-branded tablecloth.
- Program-specific stand-up banners.
- Program flyers. Please go here for updated brochures. Staff will be responsible for contacting duplicating at firstname.lastname@example.org and bringing brochures to the event.
- Bring your own extension cord if you require power.
- Staff is responsible for an interactive, engaging booth.
- Staff/faculty must be present at school/program and service booths.
- Fill out the participation form by October 7, 2022.
Confirm your table today! Please complete the participation form by October 7.
Please contact Aimie Chernoff at email@example.com if you have any questions.