From Feb to mid May students, staff and community have been invited to help shape Selkirk's future.
Upcoming Community Open Houses
Our strategic plan wants your input! Communities are key stakeholders in our college: the foundation upon which we’ve grown and the people we serve. Help us remain relevant, responsive, and reflective of our communities’ needs.
- April 23 - Grand Forks Campus - Room 8, 4:00 p.m.
- May 2 - Nelson Community Meeting - Scholar's Dining Room at 4:00 p.m.
- May 7 - Kaslo Extension Centre at 4:00 p.m.
- May 10 - Castlegar Campus S113 at 4:00 p.m.
- May 15 - Trail Campus Muriel Griffiths Recital Room at 4:00 p.m.
- May 16 - Nakusp Extension Centre at 4:00 p.m.
Use An Imagine Selkirk Suggestion Box On Campus
Imagine Selkirk Suggestion Boxes will be available on each campus in the region until the end of April. Beside each suggestion box will be a pad of Suggestion Slips with the Guiding Questions.
Staff, students and community can answer these questions manually and place the Suggestion Slips in the boxes (for those who prefer pen and paper methods).
Give Feedback Online
You can make your voice heard by answering some online questions in as little or as much detail as you like. Your feedback is very important in refining Selkirk's vision for the future of the college. All responses are anonymous.