We're opening our doors to the public on Wednesday, Nov 4 from 4:00 to 6:30 pm.
Prospective students, community and current students can come and check out the campus and discover the career opportunities that are available to them.
Please fill out and submit your registration by Oct 16!
Who will be attending?
- Secondary school students from across the West Kootenay & Boundary regions (grades 10-12)
- High school teachers and career counsellors
- Community members
Exhibitor Table for Programs, Schools & Services
Please ensure you are using only current branded materials ie. Banners, table cloths and program flyers.
If you require assistance with any materials please contact Marketing at least two weeks prior to the event.
Exhibitors will be supplied with the following:
- One table (unless stated otherwise)
- Two chairs per table
- Access to power outlet (please bring an extension cord)
- Access to wireless internet
Don't forget to request these items through the online form.