In Person, on Your Campus
Selkirk College President Angus Graeme will take part in eight information sessions on your campus this fall. These sessions are an important part of the calendar year and all employees are encouraged to attend.
In addition to the usual topics of discussion, this year, Graeme will also tackle Selkirk College’s Strategic Plan renewal. The input of employees in the ongoing consultation process is of utmost importance.
To compliment the online consultation conducted in spring 2018, we are coming to your campus. Selkirk Collge wants to review the common themes discovered and hear any further ideas from you.
- Oct 2nd Trail campus, noon
- Oct 4th Grand Forks campus, 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Oct 9th Tenth Street campus, 11:30 - 12:30 pm (rm P309)
- Oct 10th Castlegar campus, noon - 1 pm (Staff Lounge)
- Oct 11th Victoria Street campus, 12:30 - 1:30 pm (rm 310)
- Oct 15th Kaslo Learning Centre, 2 - 3 pm
- Oct 29th Nakusp Learning Centre, noon - 1 pm
- Oct 31st Silver King campus, 11:30 - 12:30 (rm 16)(costume optional) ;)
The strategic plan sets out the shared vision and purpose of the college, defines the college’s organizational values, and describes the priorities for the next five years that will ensure the institution remains vital and exceptional for students, employees, the many different communities we serve.
On April 23, we went live until May 14 with a consultation process using a locally-developed online, interactive platform called Thoughtexchange. Thoughtexchange was able to capture ideas from a full range of stakeholders who can build on the thoughts and ideas of others.
If you have any questions about the President Information Sessions please contact Catherine Harder at extension 21225 or via email.