Are you Thinking About Retirement?
You've worked for your pension, and you've earned it!
As retirement approaches, it's time to make sure your pension works for you. The decisions you make about your pension as retirement approaches are important so planning for retirement now can make your transition easier.
Attend this 2-hour workshop to learn more about:
- Choosing your best pension option
- Life stages surrounding retirement
- Retirement checklist
- Retirement application process
- Income and expense worksheets
- Implications of returning to work
Come on out and ask Pension Professionals your questions. Gain more information on what your benefits will look like if you join the Pension's Greenshield benefit program.
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Mary Hall, 10 St Campus in Nelson
Spouses and partners are welcome, this seminar needs at least 15 members to attend to move forward. Your spouse is included in that number.