Join Dr. Peter Arthur of the University of British Columbia Okanagan Campus to learn more about reflecting on your teaching practice.
- 9 am Role of Feedback – Why?
- 9:30 am Developing a Philosophy of Teaching
- 11 am Tools – Feedback from Students, Administrators, Peers and Self
- Noon -Lunch- Please bring your own
- 1 pm Self-reflective Questions and Tools
- 2 pm Plan for Adopting a Reflective Practice and Share
- 3 pm Workshop Ends
Call Community Education at 250.365.1208.
For more information, please contact the Teaching and Learning Institute at 250.505.1342 or email Theresa Southam.
For Selkirk College employee professional development support, visit Professional Development Resources under Tools & Resources on the MySelkirk site.