This lunch n’ learn session will provide information on online and blended programs – online with short on-campus residencies – that enable students to continue working full-time while they upgrade their education. Lunch will be provided.
We have a number of programs popular with people working in Higher Education such as:
- MA in Higher Education Administration and Leadership
- MA in Learning and Technology
- Master of Business Administration in Executive Management
- Doctor of Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Leadership
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Session Time: noon to 1 p.m.
Campus: 10th Street Campus, Nelson
Location: Scholar's Dining Room