Thinking Outside the Box: Expanding Capacities In & Out of the Lab
This is the Lab Educators Conference, Western Canada Provinces, from June 11-13, 2014. (3-days)
- Suzanne Campbell, Director, UBC School of Nursing, Author of Simulation Scenarios for Nurse Educators: Making it Real, (2nd Ed) Campbell, S.H. & Dailey, K. (eds), Instructor Biography.
- Suzanne Gordon, Award winning journalist writing on behalf of nurses and improved health care, Author of Nursing Again the Odds, From Silence to Voice, When Chicken Soup Isn't Enough, Beyond the Checklist, Biography and Information.
- Fee: $150.00 for Conference (includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, coffee breaks and wine and cheese)
- Banquet Fee: $35.00 for Thursday, June 12, 2014
- Location: Selkirk College, Castlegar, BC
- To view more details on the Lab Educators Conference
- To attend as a participant please complete the online application or download the registration form.
Application for Abstracts
- To submit an application for abstracts please download this form, save it to your computer and then attach as a file to email@example.com. Submission deadline, March 14, 2014.
- Two airports of arrival times/departures.