President Angus Graeme Community Meetings
In January of this year, Selkirk College launched its new five year Strategic Plan: "Beyond Imagination"? The process for developing the plan included consultation with community members throughout the West Kootenay and Boundary regions. We received excellent feedback and ideas from you that helped in our development of our vision for the future. We want to share the plan with you. The scheduled community meetings this Spring are an opportunity to hear about the plan, the work ahead for the college, and an opportunity to continue the dialogue about ways Selkirk College can support your community.
- Kaslo Learning Centre at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday April 24th
- Castlegar Campus Staff Lounge at 4:30 p.m. on Monday April 29th
- Nakusp Learning Centre at 4:30 p.m. on Monday May 6th
- Grand Forks Learning Centre at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday May 7th
- Nelson Tenth Street Campus in Scholars at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday May 9th
- Trail Campus in the Recital Room at 4:30 on Tuesday June 11th
For background information please have a look at Selkirk Introduces New Five Year Strategic Plan. Everyone is welcome, hope to see you there!